Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've dyed my hair a dark brown and it looks black, and i'm getting blonde roots growing th

I've got mousey blonde hair so ive always had highlights. I ended up hating having blonde hair as i've also got jet black eyebrows and eyelashes. I decided to get it dyed a light brown colour, and it looked ok but a after a few days it went a funny colour in the sun, so I tried dying it a dark brown colour, and now it looks almost black!! I don't want a colour that i have to constantly re-dye as I don't want to ruin my hair. Please help!!



I've dyed my hair a dark brown and it looks black, and i'm getting blonde roots growing through. I need help!!

get lots of blonde highlights! i did the same thing



I've dyed my hair a dark brown and it looks black, and i'm getting blonde roots growing through. I need help!!

Time to go see a reputable colorist to see if they can fix what's you have going on -



Don't try anything else yourself as it may get worse -



Good luck



I've dyed my hair a dark brown and it looks black, and i'm getting blonde roots growing through. I need help!!

Honest answer....cut it. You have to start again with a layered "pixie" haircut. They can leave black tips at the ends which will have almost a reverse effect, if it is layered.



I've dyed my hair a dark brown and it looks black, and i'm getting blonde roots growing through. I need help!!

according to my hair dresser you should put the dye in on the roots and then wait until 7 minutes before time to comb it through the rest of your hair to glaze it. you could try to color it a lighter color at home, but you need to wait at least 3 weeks between colorings. i would suggest a semi permanent color to see if you like it in the future. and sorry but to lighten your hair back up, i'm going to have to say see a professional. one of my friends did that and she ended up looking like a calico cat. good luck. oh and condition the ends of your hair before you do the color.



I've dyed my hair a dark brown and it looks black, and i'm getting blonde roots growing through. I need help!!

every color your going to have to redye because your roots grow back in becase you didn't dye that part, you just dyed the part you had at the time



I've dyed my hair a dark brown and it looks black, and i'm getting blonde roots growing through. I need help!!

The whole world is trying to get blond and you don't like yours? Brown on brown makes dark brown. Pool chemicals can rapidly change the shade. When I was US hair dressing school (ancient days ago) they changed my color ever week at least once, but I couldn't go blond because of too much red in my natural color. with no damage accept some extra drying out. They put so much 'stuff' in the dyes now, the chances of severe damage are negligible unless you try to re-bleach back to blond and the red that is in the brown might require longer timing

No comments:

Post a Comment