Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a fair skin and strawberry blonde hair would i be able to do a brown hair color?

i really want to change my hair color and i want to do a brown color but if you think that there is another blonde color i will also consider that!!!!



I have a fair skin and strawberry blonde hair would i be able to do a brown hair color?

im really fair %26amp; have brown hair.. don't go too dark though



%26amp; i am sometimes told i have blonde hair.. i dont see it =] but yeah brown to a medium-light brown to a dark dirty blonde =]



I have a fair skin and strawberry blonde hair would i be able to do a brown hair color?

ok there are some people that are fair skinned that can pull off dark hair... it directs the attention to the face... here is a fair skinned girl with dark hair.



http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/...



but you can still go blonde if you want to or add some high lights or lowlights



http://www.food-force.com/images/drew-pr...



this haircolor works on almost everybody because it mixes lights and darks and looks great with any complection. hope i helped!



I have a fair skin and strawberry blonde hair would i be able to do a brown hair color?

hi there,



my natural hair color is strawberry blonde also and i just dyed my hair 2 months ago. I did mine from a box hair dye and its called loreal dark blonde. It defentally was brown when i dyed my hair, and also having light skin, im happy i didnt go farther then that. I needed a change and it came out great! Good luck with your hair, i think it would look really pretty if you dyed in brown, just dont got too dark!



bye

No comments:

Post a Comment