Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do i properly describe the blonde hair color I want?

need to use the right words other than cool and warm. What i want is cream blonde, not white. I dont really know to describe it. I also want the two tone high contrast look. My natural hair is medium brown. If i had to use cool or warm it would be towards cool. Just not platinum. My colorist is not understanding even with pictures that clearly show the color. I have been back twice!



How do i properly describe the blonde hair color I want?

well what u really need to have is a pic..it would prolly solve the problem..if not switch your colorist ( at least this time!).



it sounds like your describing champange blond.?http://www.virtualhaircare.com/images/Ha...



or buttercream..?http://candlemaking.genwax.com/candle_st...



if not any of those then google like crazy until you find a color that your looking for.It doesnt have to be a pic of hair ethier,just as long as u find the color!



How do i properly describe the blonde hair color I want?

the best thing you can do is bring in a picture, that has a nice close up. if your hairdresser can't figure it out, find someone who isn't a moron



How do i properly describe the blonde hair color I want?

Well, recently I got my hair color and for the FIRST time my new hairstylist actually brought a book out with like fake hair (kind of like they have when you look for hair dye at a walmart or whatever) and I picked out which one I wanted.



If they don't have one there, try to find a picture in one of the books they have there, or find a non-moronic hairstylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment